Cafe Racer Rear Shocks
As you know cafe racer rear shocks are one of the most important parts when we speak about manoeuvrability, performance and security of a bike.
The rear shock provides two basic functions, they support the weight of the rear of the bike with a bump-softening spring, and they control the up-and-down oscillations of the suspension by providing damping.
Damping is a controlled friction force that drains energy out of unwanted suspension motions, such as the bouncing that would otherwise continue after every bump.
- Total length: 11.61 inches (295 mm)
- Distance Eye to eye: 10.43 inches (265 mm)
- Eye diameter: 0,47 inches (12 mm)
- Eye thickness: 0,82 inches (21 mm)
- Spring thickness: 0,27 inches (7 mm)
- Spring width: approx. 2,4 inches (60 mm)
- Max loading: <= 661lbs. (300 kgs)
- 2 x Vintage Motorcycle Shocks
Will these shocks fit on my bike?
These shocks are universal, so the chance they fit your bike is huge. But please pay attention to the sizes described above.
Do you have other colors available?
No! The only color available to these shocks is Chrome.
How long will it take to receive my shocks?
For the USA and Canada it usually takes between 5 to 10 days. For Europe and Australia around 8 to 15 days.
How much does it cost to send these motorcycle shocks to my country?
We offer FREE SHIPPING worldwide, so you don’t need to pay anything for shipping.
Can I return these shocks?
Yes! We have a 30 days return policy no question asked.
Can I get a discount?
Yes! Use the code SAVE10 on the cart page, and you will get 10% off on your entire order!
Do you have an exemple on what bikes these shocks were installed?
Yes this shocks were already installed in following bikes:
- HONDA CG125 CG125S CG250 CB125 CB175 CB200 CB350 CB360 CB400 CB450 CB500 CB550 CB650 CB750 CG125
- HONDA CL100 CL125S CL175 CL200 CL350 CL360 CL450
- KAWASAKI KZ Z TR W KZ400 KZ550 K750 Z650 W650 S1 H1
- SUZUKI GT ST GR GS GSX X6 TU Series
- YAMAHA SR125 SR250 SR400 SR500 XJ550 XJ650 XS650
- BMW R Series R90 R80 R100
If your bike isn’t in this list, it doesn’t mean that these shocks won’t fit in your bike!
Do you want more details about these motorcycle shocks? Click here to contact us.
Are these not the right shocks to your project? We have other models! Check them all –> Motorcycle Rear Shocks.
Would you like to see all the parts that we have for sale in Cafe Racer Garage? Click here to see all the parts available.