Privacy And Cookies Policy
This privacy statement explains what personal information we collect from our users and how it is used.
For the processing of our users’ data, we have implemented all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Who we are?
Universe2grow, Unipessoal, LDA, tax identification (NIF513892834), hereinafter referred to as “CAFE RACER GARAGE” is the entity responsible for your personal data and which is behind the website https://cafe-racer-garage.com/, which belongs entirely to you.
You can contact us by postal mail Rua dos Barros, n665, Bregieira, Santa-Eufémia, Leiria, 2420-255, Portugal, and by email email@example.com.
The “user” is the person who browses https://cafe-racer-garage.com/, on any of its pages or sections. From the moment the user has access to browsing, he establishes a relationship in which he accepts the terms and conditions, as well as the policies set out here.
Users under the age of 18 require the consent of their parents or guardians for the processing of their personal data. “Cafe Racer Garage” has no way of effectively checking the age of users, therefore, it is exempt from any responsibility, if the user does not comply with what is stated here.
What we don’t do:
We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the products and / or services you need or send advertising for what we sell.
We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law, a contract, or if we have your express authorization.
This website is adapted to comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (GDPR).
Principles that we will apply to personal information
In the processing of our users’ personal data, we will apply the following principles:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always inform you about the processing of our users’ personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: we will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we request it.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the objective, we will inform the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data of our users will be treated in order to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of data by third parties.
What are your rights?
Users can access their personal data, request data rectification or, if necessary, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, users may request to limit the processing of their data, in which case we will keep only those that are mandatory for administrative, legal, security purposes or for the exercise or defense of possible complaints.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of your data, in this case, we will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Users have the right to receive the personal data they have provided in a structured format, in common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit it to another person responsible for processing when:
- Treatment is based on consent.
- The data was provided by the user and
- Treatment is carried out by automated means.
When exercising their right to data portability, the user will have the right to transmit personal data directly from “Cafe Racer Garage” to the new responsible person, whenever technically possible.
Users will also be entitled to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the GDPR.
How do we collect your data?
When a user enters https://cafe-racer-garage.com, as well to send an email to the owner, make a subscription or a contract, he provides personal information for which we are responsible, that information may include personal data, such as his address IP, name, physical address, email address, phone number and other information.
At https://cafe-racer-garage.com/ there are different systems for collecting personal data and each system has a purpose:
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, E-mail, to respond to the requirements of https://cafe-racer-garage.com/ users. We may use this data to answer questions, complaints, comments or concerns regarding the information included. at https://cafe-racer-garage.com/, the services provided, the treatment of personal data, as well as any other questions that the user may have and that are not subject to the contracting conditions. The data that the user provides will be located on the server where https://cafe-racer-garage.com is stored
Failure to provide the necessary minimum personal data will make it impossible for Cafe Racer Garage to respond to the request. This treatment will be considered legitimate because it is part of a pre-contractual approach.
- Subscription form: We request the following personal data: Name, E-mail, to manage the list of subscriptions, to send newsletters, promotions and special offers, ours or third parties. The data is provided by the user when subscribing. Within https://cafe-racer-garage.com there are several forms to activate the subscription. “Cafe Racer Garage” will ask users for their express and voluntary consent when providing the minimum data necessary to send advertising and commercial information related to the services and / or products offered by https://cafe-racer-garage.com so that they can be added to a automated email marketing file managed by the controller indicated below. The processing of personal data found in this section is done with the consent of the data subject. Newsletters are managed by an email marketing manager, detailed in subcontractors.
- Contracting form: We request the following personal information: name, email, address, to request any of the services or products offered at https://cafe-racer-garage.com. The information collected will allow processing of the request made by the user and billing. The data will be located on the servers where https://cafe-racer-garage.com is stored. The legitimate treatment of personal data is through the contractual relationship with the client or user.
- Affiliation registration form: To register for our affiliation program the user must register through this form subject to the specific contractual conditions of the affiliation program, where he will indicate the required products and / or services, and contact details. In this case, we ask for the following personal information: name, email, website. The data that the user provides will be located on the servers where https://cafe-racer-garage.com is stored, and depending on the tool used, there may be a third party with whom it is necessary to share the data, the user will always be informed of this situation and the tools that will be used before proceeding with membership. This treatment is based on legal compliance with a contract.
There are other purposes for which we treat personal data:
- Ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law.
- Support and improve the services offered by https://cafe-racer-garage.com/.
https://cafe-racer-garage.com/ may be present on social networks, in these cases, the treatment of followers’ data on social networks will be governed by this section, as well as the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong. to the social network in each case and previously accepted by the user. “Cafe Racer Garage” will process the personal data of users in order to correctly manage the presence of https://cafe-racer-garage.com/ on the social network, informing about activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose than the regulations of the social networks allow.
The remarketing feature allows us to contact people who have already visited (web site) and associate a specific audience with a particular message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our website to do so again.
https://cafe-racer-garage.com/ collects users’ personal data for remarketing, whenever they have given their consent to the use of these cookies.
The data we collect through remarketing is collected by Facebook and google cookies. You can find out the data collected by these cookies in the privacy policies of each service.
We may select and publish statements and comments from customers or users on our services, which may contain personal data, we will obtain the user’s consent before publishing any testimony or opinion under his name. If such content is published, it will be available to other users of https://cafe-racer-garage.com/. If the user wants to delete or remove his name or testimony from https://cafe-racer-garage.com/, he can contact us through the contact form or write to firstname.lastname@example.org, but we cannot answer for those who have already were shared by others.
To which recipients will your information be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage user data are contracted to third parties, these are referred to in the GDPR as “subcontractors”.
To provide the services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://cafe-racer-garage.com/shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Data security and confidentiality
The Cafe Racer Garage of the data is committed to the use and treatment of personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and use in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to fulfil their obligation to keep them and adopt all measures to avoid unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
https://cafe-racer-garage.com/ includes an SSL certificate, that is, a security protocol that makes data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the data transmission between a server and the user of https://cafe-racer-garage.com/, and in feedback, be fully encrypted or encrypted.
Cafe Racer Garage cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and, therefore, the breach of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of processing, Cafe Racer Garage will ensure that any person authorized by it to process customer data (including its personnel, employees and suppliers), will be under the obligation of confidentiality.
When a security incident occurs, Cafe Racer Garage must notify you in accordance with current law, without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the security incident, as long as it is known or when the user reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of data
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data sent to https://cafe-racer-garage.com/, Cafe Racer Garage is exonerated from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the corresponding form.
Cafe Racer Garage reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes, as well as sector practices. In these cases, Cafe Racer Garage will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
This document was last updated on 13-11-2020.
The “user” is the person who browses https://cafe-racer-garage.com/, on any of its pages. From the moment the user has access to browsing, he establishes a relationship in which he accepts the terms and conditions, as well as the policies set out here.
The publisher is the owner of the website, which is Cafe Racer Garage and is identified in the legal notice.
The cookies used in the user’s browser have been installed with your authorization. The user can revoke his authorization at any time, for more information see the section Deactivation or exclusion of cookies, of this policy.
Definition and function of cookies
Cookies are information stored in the browser of a website user to be able to consult the previous activity he had, as well as remember certain data for a next visit. They can also be called web beacons, pixels, bugs, trackers, but for the purposes of these policies, they will be understood as cookies only.
Cookies generally store technical data, usage statistics, profile customization, social media links, management of personal preferences, among other functions, in order to be able to adapt the website to the needs and settings to improve the browsing experience, not accepting them can hinder the service that the site wants to offer.
Cookies are not files of viruses, spam, Trojans, worms, spyware or advertising programming, static on the page or in a pop-up window format.
The information stored refers to the browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and not to the user, this can be verified when entering the same web domain in two different browsers.
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them
Cookies can be:
- Own: when they are managed by the site editor. They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third parties: when they are managed by a natural or legal person other than the publisher.
This website uses its own and third party cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the function they fulfill, cookies can be:
- Techniques: allow the operational management of the website, so that the user can navigate it without problems. They can help control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the process of purchasing a product or service, manage payments, control fraud, do the request to register or participate in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, activate dynamic content (for example, sharing content on social networks, among many other functions).
- Preferences or personalization: are those that allow you to remember information so that the user can browse the site with certain personalized features, such as language, the number of results to display when performing a search, the appearance or content of the site, depends on the type of browser user, background colors used, profile photo, among others.
- Analysis or measurement: allow the monitoring and analysis of users’ behavior on the website and others that are owned by the cookie manager, for example, the time that users take on a given page, the hours and days of increased traffic.
- Behavioral advertising: are those that store information about the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allow to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads to the user.
- Advertising: These are those that allow the administration, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the website has, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
This website uses technical cookies, personalization, analysis, advertising and behavioral advertising.
Some cookies can be versatile, that is, fulfill two or more functions.
Types of cookies according to their duration:
It depends on the time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are generally used to store information that is only of interest for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session, for example, a list of chosen products, a certain selection of photographs, etc.
- Persistent: These are a type of cookies in which data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
Consequences of disabling cookies
- The products chosen in the store will not be loaded, so the shopping cart will not be created, which prevents the possibility of completing the purchase of the desired products.
- You will not be able to access the customer area, the personal area or any other area that requires confirmation.
- The data needed to analyze the site will not be collected, which prevents the publisher from knowing how to improve.
- The user cannot share website content on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others.
- The user will not be able to comment on the blog.
- Third-party advertising may not be displayed.
On certain sites your browsing may be considered spam, as it cannot be identified
- Several. This list is purely explanatory, not limiting.
If the user has deleted cookies and wishes to browse this site again, he must accept cookies again.
Cookies used on this site
This website uses the following cookies: technical, personalization, analysis, behavioral advertising. Below are detailed the cookies used by this website, however, due to the technical impossibility that this can generate, it cannot accurately display the cookies used by third parties, but every effort has been made to ensure that the user has all the necessary information.
No description available.
GDPR Cookie Consent
Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category .
GDPR Cookie Consent
The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.
GDPR Cookie Consent
Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Performance”.
GDPR Cookie Consent
Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Analytics” category .
GDPR Cookie Consent
Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category .
GDPR Cookie Consent
Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Others”.
This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.
|Stripe sets this cookie cookie to process payments.|
Stripe sets this cookie cookie to process payments.
This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.
Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.
Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
Set by Google to distinguish users.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.
The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether it was the first time Hotjar saw this user.
Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site’s pageview limit.
Hotjar sets this cookie to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie.
Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site’s daily session limit.
This cookie is used to track the user’s interaction with facebook chat widget.
This cookie is used by Facebook to enable its chat widget functionalities.
Cookie set to track when someone clicks through a Klaviyo email to a website.
|hotjar||No description||30 minutes||Analytics|
|hotjar||No description||30 minutes||Analytics|
|cartflow||No description||1 year||Necessary|
|cartflow||No description||1 year||Necessary|
|woocomerce||No description||2 days||Necessary|
Disabling or deleting cookies
The user can delete and / or block cookies, for any navigation he / she makes or for a specific domain. This configuration must be done in each browser, if the user deletes or blocks cookies in one browser and not in the others on the same device, it will be assumed that in others it accepts the use. The publisher cannot perform this action by the user, he must perform it in a responsible and individual way in each browser and / or device he wants.
As each browser has different settings, the user must go to the help part of each one to see the specific case. This section mentions the most common ones, however, for updates to the browsers or operating system the user is using, this can vary. The user must always go to the user manuals of his browser, this guide is only indicative.
- Chrome: Menu – Settings (on Mac: Preferences) – Advanced settings – Privacy – Here the user chooses whether to set cookies or delete existing cookies. For more information, you can visit Chrome Help. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Internet Explorer: Tools – Internet options – Privacy – Privacy – Settings – Advanced options. Configure what you want. For more information, you can visit the help section of the browser itself https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: Menu – preferences – privacy – show cookies – configure according to what you want. For more information, you can visit the help section of the browser https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
- Safari: Safari – Preferences – Privacy – Make the desired settings. For more information, visit Apple Help https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Notices related to cookies
The Editor is not responsible for technical errors that the user may encounter on the website or in his browser for mistakenly handling the deactivation or deletion of cookies, the user must check the information about their deactivation or deletion in the browser’s help section. The user assumes the responsibility to delete or disable cookies in his browser and, therefore, assumes the consequences that arise from that.
At any time, the user can communicate with the editor via email to email@example.com.